Students will attend the centers at the Merida Health Municipal Institute which are rural or semi-urban and the Yucatan Center for Pediatrics Rehabilitation (CRIT)
1. To determine the needs of a specific population, collecting information objectively by various methods.
2. To develop research protocols to meet the needs of the population by determining its sustainability.
3. To propose solutions of the problems of health of a given population, as a result of the
research in the community, as in the Basic or clinical research.
1. To make a general diagnosis of community health and categorize the priorities of intervention.
2. To design evidence-based programs of disease prevention that take into account the needs of the community, with a focus on the health-disease process.
3. To identify the best available evidence by using tools that synthesize, interpret, and evaluate the findings.
In the medical units, the students will have the
opportunity to take part in one of the following
• PRACTITIONER OFFICE
• PREVENTIVE MEDICINE
• OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
|Programa de Descuentos|
|20%||egresados, docentes y alumnos Anáhuac.|
|20%||3 a 5 personas de la misma empresa.|
|25%||6 a 9 personas de la misma empresa.|
|30%||10 personas en adelante, de la misma empresa.|