For students interested in the understanding of Human Rights, Fundamental Rights and National and International Human Rights defense procedures, with special emphasis in the mayan indigenist situation in the Yucatecan Peninsula.
- Spanish and english lectures.
- The students will visit governmental and non-governmental institutions.
- Analyze the concepts of Human Rights and Fundamental Rights, their characteristics and historical evolution.
- Identify Legal Institutions and the states that promote respect for the inherent rights of human dignity.
- Recognize the importanceof these rights from a philosophical, axiological and ethical vision.
OBJECTIVES OF SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES.
- Field practices: Develop skills and abilities in real human right cases.
- Projects: Elaborate development proposal and problem solutios.
- Documentary research: Evaluate the actual current status of Human Rights by consulting, analyzing and discussing the information obtained.